Yoga Wexford Prenatal
Prenatal Yoga Gibsonia
Ross Township Pilates
Ross PilatesRoss Yoga
Ross Township Yoga
|~~~Pilates Challenge per Joseph Pilates~~~
In 10 sessions, you will feel the difference.
In 20 sessions, others will see a difference in you.
In 30 sessions, you will have a totally new body.
FitWell Studios - Private Training FAQs
Private Training FAQs
How will I benefit from yoga and Pilates?
From consistent Pilates or yoga training, you will:
- Reduce stress through relaxation and breath control techniques
- Increase your energy levels and concentration
- Improve your flexibility, balance, and overall posture
- Improve your cardiovascular and respiratory efficiency
- Increase your strength and resiliency
- Learn to naturally detoxify the body
- Strengthen the body's powerhouse (deep abdominal and back muscles) resulting in a trim waistline
- Stabilize pelvic and shoulder girdles to prevent injury during other activities
- Increase muscular strength and endurance
- Improve breathing technique to increase lung capacity
- Enhance your balance and coordination
- Increase body awareness resulting in precision and control of movement
What will I get from private instruction?
- One-on-one attention from a certified, experienced instructor during sessions
- Customized programs tailored to meet your personal goals
- Requested personal fitness assessments to monitor and measure your progress (additional charge)
- Cutting edge Pilates and yoga exercise programming
- Supplemental educational handouts as needed
- Relationship with a fitness professional who cares about your long term goals
How often should I take private sessions?
In order to see change and improvement, it is recommended that a person trains at least 2 to 3 times per week especially if they are new to Pilates or yoga.
What props are used in Pilates mat exercises?
Props are small equipment that are used in Pilates mat training to challenge or assist each Pilates exercise. Typical props are:
- Pilates Magic Ring
- Pilates small ball
- Foam rollers
- Light handheld weights
- Stability ball
What is a reformer?
A reformer is a versatile apparatus that uses a combination of springs, pulleys, straps, and a sliding carriage to assist or challenge each Pilates exercise.
Where are private sessions being offered?
FitWell Studios offers private training sessions in Pilates Mat, Standing Pilates, Pilates Reformer, and yoga in their studio location in Northway Mall (next to
Ritz Camera). Private sessions are by appointment only and are open to both male and female participants. Call 724-935-2220 to schedule your private
What will I need?
FitWell Studios provides all equipment and a certified instructor for your private sessions. Please wear comfortable clothing to allow freedom of
movement, bring a bottle of water for hydration, and open your heart and mind to a new experience.
What is the price of private training?
Private Pilates and yoga are priced as 30- or 60-minute sessions for individuals or partners. Packages are available by request. Pricing schedules and
policies can be picked up at Club Julian and CJ Lady. You can also request pricing information by emailing email@example.com or calling 724-935-
Pricing is subject to change. Call 724-935-2220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the most up-to-date pricing schedules and policies.
What methods of payment does FitWell Studios accept?
FitWell Studios will accept cash, check, VISA, and MasterCard as methods of payment for private training sessions. All single sessions or package
sessions must be paid-in-full prior to taking first session. All packages are nonrefundable and non-transferable.
What are the cancellation and rescheduling policies?
All private instruction sessions are by appointment only. A 24-hour notice is required to cancel or reschedule a private session. When less than a 24-hour
notice is given, the client will be charged the full session fee and will forfeit the session if the session is cancelled. If the session is rescheduled with less
than a 24-hour notice, the client will be assessed a $25 rescheduling fee.
Top of page
© 2014 - 2015 FitWell Studios of FitWell LLC. All rights reserved.